The only braided tubular slackline webbing! Discover new sensations on a slackline, a webbing that has the ability to expand from 23mm to 40mm wide depending on the tension. Without any edge it will be ultra comfortable. It also has a resistance of 25 kN and strong resistance to abrasion with its braiding in double walls.
Made in France, registered at INPI
€1.65 Tax included
Worldwide deliveryDhl, Fedex, Ups, Chronopost....
Visa Mastercard Paypal...Payment in 4 x via Paypal
personalized adviceNeed advice? You can write to us.
Made in FranceBrand Slack Mountain 100 % made in france
The slackline webbings were all woven so far, which meant that the fibers of the webbing were parallel and cross-strapped to the webbing. The Project 44 is a non woven but braided webbing that is similar to the method of making the sheath of a rope but keeping the properties of a webbing. This brings new sensations as well as new experiences; the webbing can be fully or partially filled. Its ability to constrict can reflect variable characteristics on the same tensioned webbing.
- Possibility to easily stuff it thanks to its spindle (small ribbon) integrated in the strap (resistance of the ribbon of fodder 8 kg, for long lengths use an intermediate thread for the passage of strap)
- Braided tubular webbing
- Composition: 100% polyester
- Width: 23 mm to 40 mm (25 mm at rest)
- Weight approx: 54 g / m (at rest)
- equivalent elasticity: 9.2% under 10 kN
- Anti-UV strap and durability shield for better durability
Recommended use load: 5 kN
MBS (breaking load) after 5 years storage or 2 years normal use or 6-12 months intensive.
WLL: 25 kN
Made in France
Registered at the INPI
Long lengths may have visual defects that have no impact on strength.
Charge Maximale d'Utilisation (CMU)
Charge de Rupture (CR)
Elasticité sous 10 kN