The only braided tubular slackline webbing! Discover new sensations on a slackline, a webbing that has the ability to expand from 23mm to 40mm wide depending on the tension. Without any edge it will be ultra comfortable. It also has a resistance of 25 kN and strong resistance to abrasion with its braiding in double walls.
Made in France, registered at INPI
Warning: Last items in stock!
The slackline webbings were all woven so far, which meant that the fibers of the webbing were parallel and cross-strapped to the webbing. The Project 44 is a non woven but braided webbing that is similar to the method of making the sheath of a rope but keeping the properties of a webbing. This brings new sensations as well as new experiences; the webbing can be fully or partially filled. Its ability to constrict can reflect variable characteristics on the same tensioned webbing.
- Possibility to easily stuff it thanks to its spindle (small ribbon) integrated in the strap (resistance of the ribbon of fodder 8 kg, for long lengths use an intermediate thread for the passage of strap)
- Braided tubular webbing
- Composition: 100% polyester
- Width: 23 mm to 40 mm (25 mm at rest)
- Weight approx: 54 g / m (at rest)
- equivalent elasticity: 9.2% under 10 kN
- Anti-UV strap and durability shield for better durability
Recommended use load: 5 kN
MBS (breaking load) after 5 years storage or 2 years normal use or 6-12 months intensive.
WLL: 25 kN
Made in France
Registered at the INPI
Long lengths may have visual defects that have no impact on strength.
|Charge Maximale d'Utilisation (CMU)||7|
|Charge de Rupture (CR)||25|
|Elasticité sous 10 kN||9.2|